All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book for job seekers that covers just about every interview scenario that they might have to deal with and includes over 200 examples of just about every question they may be asked, with examples of appropriate answers. Provides inside information from an author who is frequently asked by organisations to interview candidates, design assessment centres, and train interviewers. He writes the questions for interviewers to ask - and tells them the answers they should listen out for. This new edition includes a new chapter on building rapport and making a confident impact.
- Author BiographyBusiness psychologist DR ROB YEUNG trains interviewers and designs assessment centres. He writes on management topics for the press including the Guardian and Financial Times. Often appearing on television he has also presented BBC TV's How To Get Your Dream Job. He is based in Hammersmith, London.
- Author(s)Rob Yeung
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteno plate section/illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.