All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of a livable smart city presented in this book highlights the relevance of the functionality and integrated resilience of viable cities of the future. It critically examines the progressive digitalization that is taking place and identifies the revolutionized energy sector as the basis of urban life. The concept is based on people and their natural environment, resulting in a broader definition of sustainability and an expanded product theory. Smart City 2.0 offers its residents many opportunities and is an attractive future market for invative products and services. However, it presents numerous challenges for stakeholders and product developers.
- Author BiographyDr. Chirine Etezadzadeh (economist) is a strategy consultant who has gained industry experience working for leading international corporations. Her work and research focus on the areas of business development and customer-centric product development. As a specialist for the automotive industry, the energy sector, and cities of the future, she holds lectures on the topic of product development for smart cities .
- Author(s)Chirine Etezadzadeh
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication26/09/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEssentials
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight117 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.