All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive overview of the various aspects for the development of smart cities from a European perspective. It presents both theoretical concepts as well as empirical studies and cases of smart city programs and their capacity to create value for citizens. The contributions in this book are a result of an increasing interest for this topic, supported by both national governments and international institutions. The book offers a large parama of the most important aspects of smart cities evolution and implementation. It compares European best practices and analyzes how smart projects and programs in cities could help to improve the quality of life in the urban space and to promote cultural and ecomic development.
- Author BiographyRenata Paola Dameri graduated in Economics in 1990, she is Assistant professor in Business administration at the University of Genova, Department of Economics. She has been teaching ERP Systems, Business administration, Accounting Information systems, Management Information systems, Managerial accounting, Financial Accounting. She is member of the faculty of SDA Bocconi School of Management - Information Systems Unit and visiting professor at Universite Paris Dauphine, France. From 2012 to 2013, Member of the local Government of the Municipality of Genova, at present personal assistant of the Mayor about territorial development and Smart city. She is Author of several international publications, Editor of international and national volumes and Referee of several scientific international journals. Director of the Master in Entrepreneurship and management, her main research interests are Information systems in companies and in the public sector, financial reporting, smart cities. Camille Rosenthal-Sabroux is full Professor at Dauphine University, Paris IX. She is a graduate of PHD Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI, (1971) and HDR (habilitation a diriger des recherches) in Computer science (1996). From 1976 to 1989, she was assistant professor in Paris XI, in Expert System. Since 1989, she is Professor at Paris Dauphine University, Paris IX and advises some large companies (AG2R, KPMG, PWC, E&Y, Bureau Veritas, PSA Citroen , about Information Systems, Knowledge Management, Decision Aid. She is the founder of the SIGECAD Group, which domain topics are Information System, Knowledge Management and Decision Aid. Her main research topics are: Modeling Language (UML), Decision Aid, Knowledge Acquisition, Knowledge Management, and Information System. Director of the Master Extended Company's Information System: Audit and Consulting She published several books and articles.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleProgress in IS
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight537 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byCamille Rosenthal-Sabroux,Renata Paola Dameri
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.