All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAfter numerous eye operations, Harry Owens is left with an intriguing side effect. It's t headaches, or nausea, or lightheadedness, it's the uncanny ability to see through paper the thickness of a playing card. What to do? Honestly, what would you do, gentle reader? Would it be morally, ethically, legally wrong to use what modern medicine built into your psyche? Harry has a dilemna....indeed, an awesome puzzle. To be able to see what card playing opponents are holding and what cards the dealer is tossing around a table is a breathtaking burden. Can Harry do it and keep his affliction under wraps? Should he use his new found powers or should he avoid the casi tables and remain a retired maintenance man who leads a humdrum existence of traveling aimlessly to the usual tourist spots? Seriously, what would you do?
- Author BiographyAfter a career in New Jersey public school education, Dee retired to Tennessee to be near family. She travels extensively in the south with her husband, Len Sugalski. They reside in rural Charleston surrounded by National Forests, rugged mountains and natural lakes and streams..
- Author(s)Dee Alessandra
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.