All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA proven approach for helping leaders and teams work together to achieve better decisions, greater commitment, and stronger results More than ever, effective leadership requires us to work as a team, but many leaders struggle to get the results they need. When stakes are high, you can't get great results by just changing what you do. You also need to change how you think. Organizational psychologist and leadership consultant Roger Schwarz applies his 30+ years of experience working with leadership teams to reveal how leaders can drastically improve results by changing their individual and team mindset. * Provides practical guidance to help teams increase decision quality, decrease implementation time, foster invation, get commitment, reduce costs and increase trust * Outlines 5 core values leadership teams can adopt to exponentially improve results * Author of The Skilled Facilitator and The Skilled Facilitator Fieldbook Get the results you and your team need. Start by applying the practical wisdom of Smart Leaders, Smarter Teams.
- Author BiographyRoger Schwarz has been a recognized thought leader in the realm of team leadership for three decades. An organizational psychologist and president and CEO of Roger Schwarz Associates, he is a sought-after advisor to global companies, federal government agencies, and international nonprofit organizations. Clients include Hewlett-Packard, the American Red Cross, the World Bank, TransCanada, Chevron, and the U.S. Department of the Interior. He is author of the seminal work The Skilled Facilitator and coauthor of The Skilled Facilitator Fieldbook. He holds a Ph.D. in organizational psychology from the University of Michigan, and a master of education degree from Harvard University. Schwarz lives in Chapel Hill with his wife. They have two children.
- Author(s)Roger M. Schwarz
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight456 g
- Width154 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.