All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionSmart materials respond to stimuli such as light or temperature by changing their form, color, and viscosity. These materials make it possible to develop self-acting, kinetic facades and wallpaper that changes its color and pattern based on temperature and light. This book presents the functions and uses of about twenty groups of smart materials.
- Author BiographyAxel Ritter is a practicing architect. He has been researching and developing constructions using smart materials for more than ten years.
- Author(s)Axel Ritter
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 388 colour illustrations, 45 schw.-w. u. 388 farb. Abb.
- Weight1162 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.