All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an edited collection by world-class experts, from diverse fields, focusing on integrating smart in-vehicle systems with human factors to enhance safety in automobiles. The book presents developments on road safety, in-vehicle techlogies and state-of-the art systems. Includes coverage of DSP techlogies in adaptive automobiles, algorithms and evaluation of in-car communication systems, driver-status monitoring and stress detection, in-vehicle dialogue systems and human-machine interfaces, challenges in video and audio processing for in-vehicle products, multi-sensor fusion for driver identification and vehicle to infrastructure wireless techlogies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 79 colour illustrations, 25 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight659 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGerhard Schmidt,Huseyin Abut,John H.L. Hansen,Kazuya Takeda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.