All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.83Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionSmart Questions offers an entirely new framework for creating solutions. Drawn from the authors' many years of research and field experience, the Smart Questions Approach reveals how the leading creators of solutions in almost every profession and walk of life including business, government, education, and even in families think and approach their assignments. The author s holistic thinking approach shows how to use three foundation questions focusing on uniqueness, purposeful information, and systems which must be explored for every problem. These three questions, an essential starting point for exploring problems, in turn lead to other key questions that will ultimately create effective solutions.
- Author BiographyGerald Nadler is president of the Center for Breakthrough Thinking Inc., an international firm of consulting affiliates promoting Smart Questions and other planning and solution-finding approaches. He is also IBM Chair Emeritus in Engineering Management at the University of Southern California. Nadler has written over two hundred published articles and fourteen books, including the second edition of Breakthrough Thinking: The Seven Principles of Creative Problem Solving (with Shozo Hibino, Prima Publishing, 1994), a first-edition selection of the Fortune Book Club, Book-of-the-Month Club, Newbridge Book Club, FastTrack Best Business Books on Tape, and one of Computerworld's Best Books of 1990. <p>William J. Chandon is a vice president of the Center for Breakthrough Thinking and teaches management at St. Mary s College. He has over fifteen years experience in the fields of organizational development and business transformation and has consulted with many and varied government, non-profit, and commercial businesses from many industries.
- Author(s)Gerald Nadler,William J. Chandon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.