All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws that strategy is the cornerstone of any business. But very few people kw how to make it work for them. What do smart people kw about strategy that the rest of us don't? And how can we learn from the best and apply the lessons for ourselves? Smart Strategy gives you everything you need to devise a great strategy and keep it on track. Watch your sales grow and your company take off! Smart books are essential primers to the key issues facing business people. They are practical and action-oriented, providing instant kwledge for ambitious and hungry professionals who want to make a lasting impression throughout their career. Smart books are designed to give killer approaches to key business subjects, and deliver sound principles in a style that is both informative and has attitude. They are the prefect resource for time-starved, information-hungry business people everywhere!
- Author BiographyRichard Koch is an investor, author, consultant and entrepreneur. He has created and transformed businesses worldwide and is the author of numerous best-selling books including Breakup! When Larger Companies Are Worth More Dead Than Alive, The Third Revolution, The 80/20 Principle and Moses on Leadership.
- Author(s)Richard J. Koch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSmart Things to Know About (Stay Smart!) Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width175 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.