All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionSmart Sugars is an easy to read book about the breakthrough of sugar techlogy that will change the way we live. The author explains that some 800,000 transmitting antennae called glycans actually sugar coat each of our healthy cells like fuzz on a peach. Smart Sugars will help us take the focus off of the DISEASE, TREAT and CURE because of these new discoveries. Tomorrow's doctors will use Glycoscience diagstics to read our cells to better determine health and what our health will or can be year's in advance.
- Author BiographyJC Spencer, (8/13/1939), was introduced to the business world by his father in his two food packing operations in Missouri in the 1950s, a canning factory and a milling company. He became foreman over one of the two shifts of workers in the canning factory where he oversaw production from start to finish for nearly ten years. Science is his love and he enjoys the refinement and perfection of any manufacturing, engineering and science process. A passion for science and a talent for graphics led him to create a representative position with one of the largest color printing companies in the nation, MWM Color Press (founded in 1923) where he had the rare opportunity to help pioneer the field of color printing. Over a period of 26 years, he improved color techniques. He served hundreds of companies and organizations in the design and publishing of their promotional and marketing materials. His objective was to discover the potential for each company or organization and design the pathway to help them achieve that potential. Working as an advisor / consultant under contract for many engineering and manufacturing corporations for over forty years gave him a unique and broad perspective in operations management. In the 1970s, Mr. Spencer expanded his ventures into new areas of science and finance. He helped raise funding for expansion and construction of a number of large and small non-profit and educational organizations. He has enjoyed international adventures, speaking engagements in many countries, and world travel. His success in entrepreneurial enterprises and his passion to help people have equipped him in unique ways. During the last two decades, he worked closely with a number of doctors and healthcare professionals in GLYCOSCIENCE. He founded The Endowment for Medical Research in 2002. Two published peer-reviewed papers evidence improved brain function in Alzheimer's patients. Pilot Surveys for various neurodegenerative challenges have included Alzheimer's, Parkinson, Huntington's, ALS, Lyme, Autism, and ADhD. He is especially desirous of expanding the field of Quantum Glycoscience which be believes can answer human healthcare needs. The Glycoscience Diagnostic Centre can assist the medical community worldwide. He and his wife have four children, ten grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. They live in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Jc Spencer
- PublisherWorldwide Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorldwide Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.