Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionFrancesca and Amanda are in trouble. When they took over their parents' coffee bar in Brooklyn Heights, they thought they'd have a business for life. Now, they've managed to run it into the ground, and emergency action is required. Clever, thoughtful Francesca thinks that brainpower is the key to starting over, whereas Amanda firmly believes that a sweet smile and great hair get one a lot further in life. Who is right?
- Author BiographyIf Valerie Frankel weren't a writer, she'd probably be a bag lady. Fortunately, she's found her niche, writing novels and magazine articles for women who share her somewhat dirty sense of humor. Frankel writes about sex and dieting for Cosmo, Glamour, Self, Allure, the New York Times and Marie Claire, among other publications. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her two daughters and her husband.
- Author(s)Valerie Frankel
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Black Dress
- Weight156 g
- Width112 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.