All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning a wedding should be memorable, special and fun, after all it is supposed to be the happiest day of your life . Unfortunately for many couples the financial burden of planning a wedding can be vexing, with a quarter of couples putting some of the costs on their credit card and taking out personal loans. Often the desire to have the perfect day overshadows cost. This book is a bride-to-be's best friend. It shows you how easy it is to save money and still have the wedding of your dreams and offers hundreds of useful tips and links to vendors and suppliers worldwide.
- Author BiographyAleisha McCormack is herself a smart bride, having successfully pulled off her big day for a small price tag. She's a stand up comedian, writer and television presenter and has written for many popular Australian comedy television programs. She loves DIY projects and barters on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Aleisha McCormack
- PublisherWilkinson Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWilkinson Publishing
- Width172 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.