All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionDo your goals lack punch? Are you struggling for the motivation to realize your dreams? Do you sometimes wish you could get a nice pat on the back AND a good kick in the butt? SMART as Hell Advice is your antidote. In this book, award-winning goal expert Glenn Hughes gathers more than 300 insightful, inspiring, provocative 'words of wisdom' from some of the brightest minds in human history. Written for individuals, coaches, leaders, trainers, and. well - anyone with dreams - SMART as Hell Advice provides 52 weeks of quotations, proverbs, and reflection questions. Inside you'll find: - More than 300 inspirational quotations - More than 300 reflection questions - Eight exercises that guide you to create, question, and calibrate your most important personal and professional goals.
- Author BiographyGlenn Hughes is an award-winning author, photographer, facilitator, and learning leader who works as Senior Director of Learning and Development at KLA-Tencor, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions. KLA-Tencor's learning organization was recognized in 2008 as a charter member of TRAINING Magazine's Training Top 10 Hall of Fame after placing in the world's Top 10 Training Organizations for 5 consecutive years. KLA-Tencor continues to maintain its Hall of Fame status through contributions to TRAINING Magazine's annual white papers and events. Glenn is also the founder of SMART as Hell, a company that helps individuals and organizations 'change their world one goal at a time'. Through it's research, SMART as Hell shares tools and best practices in goal writing and achievement - including the groundbreaking SMARTometer, a tool for measuring the effectiveness of goals. While living in Asia for more than 10 years, Glenn worked with many of the largest electronics companies in the world while managing multi-million dollar operations in China, Singapore, and Japan. Glenn holds a Master's Degree in Adult Education and Training and a Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering Technology. His instructional design credits include: - Duarte Design's slide: ology workshop, based on Nancy Duarte's book slide: ology. - Group Harmonics' Make Work Great workshop, based on Ed Muzio's book Make Work Great. - Power Speaking's Speaking Up workshop and web-based training, based on Rick Gilbert's book Speaking Up. - Robert Thompson's The Offsite: A Leadership Simulation, based on his book The Offsite: A Leadership Fable. - The Thiagi Group's Practical Advice Cards series. - SMART as Hell's SMART as Hell Goals workshop. - Photo Jolts! photo facilitation cards and workshop. In 2014, Photo Jolts! received the International Society for Performance Improvement's Outstanding Human Performance Improvement Communication Award. Glenn has received five Facilitation Impact Awards from the International Association of Facilitators, recognizing the world-class results that he and his clients have achieved. He frequently speaks at international conferences held by ATD (the Association for Talent Development), ISPI (the International Society for Performance Improvement), and Lakewood's TRAINING Conferences. He also hosts two e-learning courses - Photo Jolts! and flowchART - at Udemy.com. Glenn lives in San Jose, California.
- Author(s)Mr Glenn Hughes
- Date of Publication03/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byBrent Bloom
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.