All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionTime is on your side smart money management for Millennials Smart is the New Rich: Money Guide for Millennials is an interactive, step-by-step guide to all things money. From credit, student debt, savings, investing, taxes, and mortgages, CNN's chief business correspondent Christine Romans shows this newest generation of earners how to build wealth. You'll learn the old-fashioned approach that leads to a healthier financial lifestyle, and open the door on a straightforward conversation about earning, saving, spending, growing, and protecting your money. You'll learn how to invest in the stock market or buy a home, even if you are still paying off student loan debt. Romans offers expert insight on the New Normal, and why the rules of the credit bubble the one you were raised in longer apply. Checklists and quizzes help solidify your understanding, and pave the way for you to start putting these new skills into action. For thirty years, the financial rules for life revolved around abundant credit at the ready. A quick look around makes it obvious that those rules longer work, and Millennials just w coming of age and entering the workforce need a new plan to build a solid financial foundation and healthy money habits. This book puts you on the right track, with step-by-step help and expert guidance. * Learn what you should ask yourself before spending any money * Revisit some old money rules that are actually good habits * See simple rules for managing student debt * Learn how to talk about money with friends, dates, and parents * Find out what makes a Millennial successful in the workforce The ecomy is out of recession and growing, but many young people feel left out of the recovery. It's why smart spending, saving, and debt management is so critical right w for them. A smart money plan is longer a nice to have extra, it's mandatory. Smart is the New Rich: Money Guide for Millennials is your guide on how to use time and some good money manners to build wealth.
- Author BiographyCHRISTINE ROMANS is CNN'<small/small> Chief Business Correspondent and anchor of Early Start with John Berman and Christine Romans weekdays 4 a.m. to 6 a.m. ET. She won an Emmy award for her work on the series Exporting America about globalization and outsourcing American jobs overseas. She is the author of Smart is the New Rich: If You Can't Afford It Put It Down and How to Speak Money.
- Author(s)Christine Romans
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine46 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.