Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionAfter nineteen extraordinarily happy years together, culminating in a beautiful country property, good friends, a successful business and four gorgeous children, Lauren suddenly becomes aware that something is very, very wrong. Her loving, devoted, adoring husband, John, seems different and for the first time ever their relationship is troubled. What is revealed, utterly and profoundly shatters Lauren's idyllic world, in a way she never ever believed possible. Traumatised, terrified and desperately fighting for her survival, Lauren shares her journey of pain, recovery, healing and personal growth that comes from being 'smashed to pieces' by an unexpected life crisis. But change is in the air, and forgiveness may be the key to a new beginning.......... This is a true story - honest, heartfelt and inspirational. This is Lauren's story.
- Author BiographyLauren Wilkinson-Barnes was born in Sydney in 1967. After growing up as a competitive swimmer, she held a variety of non-descript jobs before studying a Bachelor of Education at the University of Western Sydney to become a Primary School Teacher. She recently studied a Diploma in Professional Counselling. This is Lauren's first published book, although she has previously written a children's novel and has been a passionate, private writer her whole life. Lauren is the mother of four sons and she lives in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales.
- Author(s)Lauren Wilkinson-Barnes
- Date of Publication22/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.