Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $79.56
- AU $25.85Trending at AU $26.16
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $27.08
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $37.76
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $42.26Trending at AU $45.54
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.91
About this product
- Product InformationKatie, a teenage girl from Malibu, California, finds herself in the throes of growing up, facing her parents, her boyfriends, her sexuality and a very privileged life. Half a world away in rural, China, Lin, born on the same day as Katie, faces a much different reality. Because of a severe facial deformity, she lives a life of fear and shame. Her father, Daniel, has devoted his life to her, with hopes and dreams that her circumstances will change one day. The opportunity comes with the discovery of the worldwide "Doctor's Gift" program. Katie volunteers and comes to China. Once there, she is deeply touched by the work, which prompts her to take off on her own to find Lin. A "smile" is brought to Lin's face, Katie finds her soul and their extraordinary connection becomes a life-changing experience for both girls.
- Product Release Date24/05/2006
- Theatrical Release Year2005
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsBeau Bridges,Cheri Oteri,Erik Von Detten,Linda Hamilton,Mika Boorem,Sean Astin,Yi Ding
- DirectorsJeffrey Kramer
- Rating InfoParental Guidance Recommended
- Run Time95 minutes
- Primary GenreDrama
- Sub GenreTrue Story
- Tag LineBased on 80,000 true stories.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.