All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionPaul has everything - a successful business, money, looks, and age is just about still on his side - but he yearns for a relationship. Not with the secretaries, the business women with their skinny bodies and their shallow talk and their fake breasts, but with a real woman. Could Janet be that woman? She works in the same office building, but which floor? She takes the same elevator, but t often eugh. She talks to him on occasion, but never opens out. What has happened to Janet that makes her so hard to get? In a book that explores all facets of a relationship, Irene Prosser offers the reader in Smiling at You a -holds barred ride through an affair that is as hard to pin down as it is to leave.
- Author(s)I. N. Prosser
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.