All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.91Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.14Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe lively and fun <i>Smithsonian Young Explorers: Oceans</i> covers the science of ocean movement, pollution, and fascinating facts on marine life. From profiles on the Pacific to waves and tsunamis, young readers will love to learn about the basics of the ocean. And of course, all the cutest sea creatures (sea otters and dolphins!) and the fiercest (great white sharks and poisous jellyfish!) and all their ocean friends are covered in detail for budding ocean explorers. Once readers get their feet wet in the world s oceans, they can continue their education by assembling the included 130-piece floor puzzle of colorful marine life. The puzzle and included poster give children extra opportunities to learn about the ocean and engage them in the sciences.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning writer and editor whose work has touched children around the globe, <b>Ruth Strother</b> lives in Riverside, CA. <b>John Francis</b> is an illustrator of children's and young adult books. A member of the esteemed illustrators agency Bernard Thorton Artists, he lives in London.
- Author(s)Ruth Strother
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width241 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine79 mm
- Illustrator(s)John Francis
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Poster and Game
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.