All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA con artist and seductress, Meredith Spooner lived fast--and died young. But her final scam--embezzling more than a million dollars from a college endowment fund--is coming back to haunt Leora Hutton. The tainted money is stashed away in an offshore account for Leora. And while she wants thing to do with the cash, she discovers two other items in the safe-deposit box: a book about Mirror House--the place where Meredith engineered her final deception and a set of newspaper stories about an unsolved murder that occurred there thirty years ago. Now Leora has an offer for Thomas Walker, ather victim of Meredith's scams and seductions. She'll hand over the money--if he helps her figure out what's going on. Meredith had described Thomas as -a man you can trust.- But in a funhouse-mirror world of illusion and distortion, Leora may be out of her league...
- Author BiographyJayne Ann Krentz is the author of more than fifty New York Times bestsellers. She has written contemporary romantic suspense novels under that name, as well as futuristic and historical romance novels under the pseudonyms Jayne Castle and Amanda Quick, respectively. There are more than 35 million copies of her books in print.
- Author(s)Jayne Ann Krentz
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Publications
- Weight186 g
- Width105 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.