All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSmoking is an ancient method of preserving and adding taste that has been revived and wadays the range of foods that can be smoked is limitless, as chef Jeremy Schmid shows in this delicious collection of some of his most loved dishes. Everyone enjoys the sweet salty qualities of smoked meat and fish, caramelized on the outside, with a soft tender inside and a taste that lingers long after the meal is over.
- Author BiographyJeremy Schmid enjoys preparing food using traditional methods and natural produce. He worked for several years as a chef before going on to study charcuterie at the prestigious Culinary Institute of America. Since then he has developed his own style working as a professional chef. He takes pride in serving delicious cured smoked meats, seafood, salads and desserts for catered functions and casual brunches on site at his restaurant. His first book Bangers to Bacon was shortlisted for a Gourmand World Cookbook award.
- Author(s)Jeremy Schmid
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.