Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionWho can melt any woman's heart with a single smile? The sexiest icon of all- a fireman! They enter fiery structures with selfless courage--the very definition of the word hero. Women understand their allure... A soot-covered face, sweat dripping from hard, chiseled muscles, the sharp snap of suspenders -- yes, only a fireman can make suspenders sexy! Delilah Devlin's burning-hot book includes thrilling stories teeming with gorgeous firemen from some of today's hottest romance writers. In Saving Charlotte, Sabrina York's firefighting Dom rescues a woman tied to a red-hot bed; from Cathryn Fox comes Temperature Rising where a fire chief fulfills some very steamy fantasies; Elle James's Chasing Fire sees a daring smoke-jumper parachuting into the hot zone of a forest fire then setting his girlfriend ablaze with erotic heat; and Magic Mike ain't got nothin' on Delilah's own fireman-turned-exotic-dancer-for-a-night Johnny Blaze. With a list of award-winning authors that includes Ily Goyanes, Shoshanna Evers, Adele Dubois, and Rachel Firasek, Delilah delivers tales of these courageous men sliding down their big poles to steal readers' hearts! Smokin' Hot Firemen imagines the romantic possibilities of being held against that massively muscled chest by a man whose mission is to protect and serve . .
- Author BiographyDelilah Devlin has published over 60 erotic stories in multiple genres and lengths. Her published print titles include Into the Darkness, Seduced by Darkness, Darkness Captured, Down in Texas and Texas Men. Her short stories are featured in Zane's Purple Panties, Lesbian Cowboys, Girl Crush, Fairy Tale Lust, Lesbian Lust, Carnal Machines and Passion. She is published by Avon, Kensington, Atria/Strebor, Ellora's Cave, Samhain Publishing, Berkley, and Cleis Press. Jo Davis lives in Wylie, TX.
- Author(s)Delilah Devlin,Jo Davis
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.