CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSteam Engines -- beauties with fire in their bellies, evoke stalgic journeys down the memory track! One of the most comprehensive books on the subject, it captures some special moments with these wonderful works of art.
- Author BiographyAshwani Lohani is the man behind the steam scene in India, is from the Indian Railway Service of mechanical engineers. His success in reviving the -- Fairy Queen, the oldest working steam locomotive in the world and thereby setting a Guinness World Record in January 1998, marked the beginning of the resurrection of steam in Indian. A graduate in four engineering disciplines, namely, mechanically, electrical, metallurgical and electronics and telecommunication. He is recipient of the Ministry of Railways National Award, etc.
- Author(s)Ashwani Lohani
- PublisherWisdom Tree
- Date of Publication16/06/2006
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintWisdom Tree
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight907 g
- Width285 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.