All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionSmoking Meat is a comprehensive introduction to the art of smoking. 50 recipes provide expert guidance on smoking all types of meat, from beef and poultry to pork, game, and seafood, and eye-popping photography offers the culinary inspiration you need to create the perfect sauce, mop, or rub for your preferred cut.More than just a book of recipes, Smoking Meat teaches you the fundamentals of successful smoking, including how to choose a smoker, how to tune a fire for optimum temperature control, and how to choose the right wood for the right meat. Expert advice coaches you on how to avoid common mistakes, how to buy the right cuts of meat and the optimal tools, and which spices work best for which meats.With Smoking Meat, you will be speaking the language of smoking and barbecue in time, and basking in the low and slow approach that is required for successful smoking.
- Author BiographyWill Fleischman is an award-winning Texas pitmaster. Will has been a chef in China, a college professor, and the owner of several small businesses, but BBQ was, and is, his calling. Will's brisket has been sampled by Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel's Bizarre Foods America, and was featured when Will was a competitor on season 4 of Destination America's BBQ Pitmasters. In 2012, he was named one of the ten best pitmasters in the South by Southern Living magazine.
- Author(s)Alpha,Will Fleischman
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width201 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.