All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
About this product
- DescriptionExperience gained during a ten-year long involvement in modelling, program- ming and application in nlinear optimization helped me to arrive at the conclusion that in the interest of having successful applications and efficient software production, kwing the structure of the problem to be solved is in- dispensable. This is the reason why I have chosen the field in question as the sphere of my research. Since in applications, mainly from among the nconvex optimization models, the differentiable ones proved to be the most efficient in modelling, especially in solving them with computers, I started to deal with the structure of smooth optimization problems. The book, which is a result of more than a decade of research, can be equally useful for researchers and stu- dents showing interest in the domain, since the elementary tions necessary for understanding the book constitute a part of the university curriculum. I in- tended dealing with the key questions of optimization theory, which endeavour, obviously, cant bear all the marks of completeness. What I consider the most crucial point is the uniform, differential geometric treatment of various questions, which provides the reader with opportunities for learning the structure in the wide range, within optimization problems. I am grateful to my family for affording me tranquil, productive circumstances. I express my gratitude to F.
- Author(s)Tamas Rapcsak
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleNonconvex Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.