All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.17Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Commonwealth of the Bahamas is a rainbow of 700 islands and cays set in a shallow sea (baja mar - Spanish). The archipelago arches south, between the eastern edge of the Gulf Stream, off the Florida Coast and Hispaniola, at the rthern end of the Caribbean Sea. If ... These stories make Rock Sound and South Eleuthera into legendary and mystically, wonderful places - fitting homes for the heroes and heroines, who live and lived there; then so-be-it, they've done what the author intended. If ... However, everyday Rock Sound and South Eleuthera are t quite up to such heroic, legendary standards, and the people are people - just like you and me; then so-be-it, they're good eugh for you and me.
- Author BiographyA Bahamian/British Author, who is in love with his his family, his country and his people. He worked for them as a soldier and a teacher, and continues to serve them as a Justice of the Peace and a writer. He follows the Author's Creed: 'Write about what you know; who you know and where you know, and bind them together with your imagination.'
- Author(s)Van Gerry
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.