All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionRick Brant and his pal, Scotty, have the kind of adventures all young men would like to have. They live on an island called Spindrift where Rick's father heads a group of scientists working in the field of electronics. Here and abroad the young men encounter many thrilling adventures and solve many baffling mysteries. In Smugglers' Reef Rick and Scotty use an infrared camera to gather evidence against smugglers.
- Author BiographyJohn Blaine is the pen name of Harold Leland Goodwin, an American writer. (1914 -1990) He was known to his friends as Hal Goodwin. Goodwin wrote popular science books, mostly about space exploration, as Harold L. Goodwin, Hal Goodwin and Harold Leland Goodwin. He also wrote children's books as Blake Savage (Rip Foster Rides the Gray Planet) and John Blaine (the Rick Brant series). In the latter case, he co-wrote (with Peter J. Harkins) the first 3 books in the series and wrote books 4 through 24 by himself.
- Author(s)John Blaine
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.