All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionMake snacking a part of a balanced diet with advice from America s nutrition experts Snacking can be a habit that urishes and sustains you or a source of excess calories and fat. Snacking Habits for Healthy Living shows you how to select a variety of snack foods and make them part of a healthy diet. This helpful guide provides advice for everyone, with specific information on the snacking needs of children, teenagers, athletes, weight-conscious adults, and those with special nutrition needs. It offers practical guidelines and strategies for different snacking situations and settings: at work, at home, and on the go. It also includes nutrition information for a variety of snack foods, all to help you select snacks, develop shopping lists, and create healthy snack food stashes at home, work, or anywhere.
- Author(s)ADA (American Dietetic Association)
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication30/09/1997
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleNutrition Now Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight138 g
- Width185 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.