All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionA new perspective to familiar meals which explores a number of core curriculum areas in the process. Includes information on healthy eating, food safety and preparation and meal planning. Encourages readers to make informed decisions about what they eat and why.
- Author(s)Lola M. Schaefer,Ted Schaefer
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: What's on Your Plate? S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/06/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.