Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionA broken SEAL is forced to confront his grief when asked to do the impossible: Track down the kidnapped son of the man who killed his wife. To complicate his life more, New Orleans bodyguard Forte must track the missing daughter of the goverr of Louisiana. Behind it all lies a bigger plot to kill many more people. The losses Forte incurs along the way stretch him to his limits.
- Author BiographyGlen C. Allison rescues readers from their daily lives through the exploits of Al Forte, a broken SEAL in New Orleans who recovers stolen children. Forte rises from the darkness of his self-inflicted misery to protect endangered kids in his safe house hidden in the shadows of the French Quarter. A simpler justice guides him through the hard-edged backdrop of the Big Easy to give suspense readers a harrowing taste of this city's secret evils. Glen has authored the three books of the Forte suspense series - MISCUE, NETBLUE, and SNAFU- and a nonfiction book, STILL STANDING, the story of the Williams Brothers' gospel group, published by Billboard Books. His short story, The Christmas Monkey, appeared in the December 2008 release of the book, Christmas Stories from the South's Best Writers, by Pelican Publishing. Glen has written for Guideposts, Memphis Magazine, Mississippi Magazine, Ford Magazine, the Mississippi Business Journal, and others. Glen, owner of AllisonDigital, has written and produced virtually every type of marketing project: books, feature articles, video programs, broadcast commercials, print advertising, brochures, annual reports, company magazines, PC-based presentations, websites, press releases, executive speeches, workshops and other special events. He has worked as the co-owner of a business magazine, a sportswriter, the PR Director for a Phi Beta Kappa college, an editor of a children's home magazine, an oil rig worker, a freelance writer, and a parking lot sweeper. Glen and his wife Kathy claim the land of The King of Rock and Roll - Tupelo, Mississippi - as their home base. They range out from that point by camper and motorcycle and make frequent trips to the New Orleans streets of Forte. SNAFU, the third book in the Forte series, is scheduled for release in February 2013, and is already garnering praise as a strong followup to MISCUE and NETBLUE, the first books of the series. Get more information about the Forte series at http: //torturedhero.com. Join the discussion at the Forte Books page on Facebook at http: //facebook.com/fortebooks. Connect with Glen at http: //www.linkedin.com/in/allisondigital/.
- Author(s)Glen C Allison
- PublisherYoke Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYoke Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.