Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.57
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionSnake Eyes and Boxcars: The rolls of dice in any Atlantic City or Las Vegas casi meaning the numbers two and twelve. In this unique collection of fourteen short story/vellas, the first tale The Second Civil War and the last one The Music Portal are written in the first person where the narrator describes the action using the prouns I, me, my, and mine, which is in stark contrast to the other twelve sci-fi/pararmal tales sandwiched in between, the dozen other stories being written in the more common third person expository style of literary presentation. Snake Eyes and Boxcars is author Jay Dubya's eleventh sci-fi/pararmal story collection and his twelfth story collection overall. Other works by this prolific author are Pieces of Eight, Pieces of Eight, Part II, Pieces of Eight, Part III and Pieces of Eight, Part IV. Nine New Novellas, Nine New Novellas, Part II, Nine New Novellas, Part III and Nine New Novellas, Part IV are written in the Pieces of Eight spirit along with recent works One Baker's Dozen and Two Baker's Dozen. RAM: Random Articles and Manuscripts is a collection of 38 mostly n-fiction writings. Jay Dubya is John Wiessner's pen name and also his initials (J.W.). John is the author of 33 books, is married to wife Joanne and the couple has three grown sons. John Wiessner is a retired New Jersey public school English teacher of 34 years and he and Joanne live in Hammonton, NJ USA.
- Author(s)Jay Dubya
- PublisherBookstand Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBookstand Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.