Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionKabbalist hymns, a Futurist dragon, Wagnerian vaudeville, Virgil in India, and Picchio, in love and at a loss, among the philosophers, are among the mirrors and reflections found in Snake Train, a gathering of the poetic sequences and longer poems (plus one piece of prose) that Edwin Frank has published over the years in various journals and chapbooks. Though haunted by ghosts, this book of waiting and wanting is very much set among the shiny constructions and destroyed or abandoned spaces of today's continuous present, in which the lyric echoes from some past - or future - remove.
- Author BiographyEdwin Frank was born in 1960 in Boulder, Colorado, and educated at Harvard and Columbia universities. He is the editor of the NYRB Classics series.
- Author(s)Edwin Frank
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.