All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis project, as well the history of vernacular photography, intersects cultural memory and transformation. For just over 100 years, personal cameras and their self-generated photographs have existed as a means for everyday people to chronicle, interpret, and reinvent the spontaneity, loss, love, humour, and pain of lived experience. Unlike a single snapshot, which captures a discrete moment in time, photo albums are a deliberate organization of personal and social experience.
- Author BiographyStephanie Snyder is director and Chief Curator of the Douglas F. Colley Memorial Art Gallery, Reed College, and Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Stephanie Snyder
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Note150 b&w illustrations
- Weight1243 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.