All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionVintage San Diego travel advertisements, postcards and photographs from the early 1900s to the present extol the virtues of San Diego: its perfect sun, surf, and sand. Take a virtual tour of six beach areas in San Diego to see sandstone cliffs and foaming surf, and stroll pristine seashores and bustling boardwalks. Among the places highlighted are La Jolla Cove Park, which served as an inspiration to the art work of Dr. Seuss, and Mission Beach, where the thrill of the chaos roller coaster awaits. Also, see Coronado, where the ghost of Kate Morgan is said to haunt the famed Del Mar Hotel, immortalized by Bing Crosby in the song Where the turf meets the surf.
- Author BiographyAnita Yasuda is a teacher and her work has been featured in Edmonton's Child, Faces, Highlights, Homeschooler's Guide, Kahani-A South Asian Literary Magazine, and New Jersey Parent. She lives in Orangeville, Ontario.
- Author(s)Anita Yasuda
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note325 color photos
- Weight800 g
- Width277 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.