Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.21+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionFinally, a candidate representing all Americans--both predator and prey! Tired of politics as usual? Despair t: This election year, Rita Mae Brown has thrown her cat into the ring. Her intrepid feline co-author, Sneaky Pie Brown, is taking time off from her busy schedule writing bestselling mysteries to run for President of the United States. Hail to the Chief: Sneaky Pie heads to the Oval Office with an animal-friendly agenda to unify all Americans--regardless of whether they walk on two or four feet or even if they fly. With help from her friends--the irascible gray cat Pewter, the wise Corgi Tee Tucker, and Tally, the exuberant Jack Russell--Sneaky crisscrosses her home state of Virginia hoping to go where cat since Socks Clinton has gone: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. In the tradition of her heroine, Sojourner Truth, she takes her case to the masses. Journeying from the lair of the red-shouldered hawk to the nest of the tufted titmouse, from a pasture full of curmudgeonly cows to the stately halls of Monticello, the tenacious tiger cat even secures the chattering support of Thomas Jefferson's mice. Mice backing a cat for president? Yes, we can! Now, if Sneaky can get the animal community to band together for the common good, why t the humans? After all, who better to get the ecomy purring again than an honest tabby with authentic political stripes? Human candidates have had their chance in Washington, with dubious results of late: where does it say in the Constitution that the president cant be a cat. Isn't it time for real change? Vote Sneaky!
- Author BiographyRita Mae Brown is the bestselling author of the Sneaky Pie Brown series; the Sister Jane series; the first two books in her new Nevada series: A Nose for Justice and Murder Unleashed; Rubyfruit Jungle; In Her Day; and Six of One, as well as several other novels. An Emmy-nominated screenwriter and a poet, Brown lives in Afton, Virginia. Sneaky Pie Brown, a tiger cat born somewhere in Albemarle County, Virginia, was discovered by Rita Mae Brown at her local SPCA. They have collaborated on twenty previous Mrs. Murphy mysteries: Wish You Were Here; Rest in Pieces; Murder at Monticello; Pay Dirt; Murder, She Meowed; Murder on the Prowl; Cat on the Scent; Pawing Through the Past; Claws and Effect; Catch as Cat Can; The Tail of the Tip-Off; Whisker of Evil; Cat's Eyewitness; Sour Puss; Puss 'n Cahoots; The Purrfect Murder; Santa Clawed; Cat of the Century; Hiss of Death; and The Big Cat Nap, in addition to Sneaky Pie's Cookbook for Mystery Lovers.
- Author(s)Rita Mae Brown,Sneaky Pie Brown
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date05/03/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Gellatly
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.