All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe President of the United States can't decide how to respond to a classified video showing the Taliban's brutal treatment of their captive-a female helicopter pilot of the Army's elite Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Afraid that a botched rescue will further destabilize foreign policy and end his presidency, the Commander-in-Chief falters. But when the Special Ops community learns that one of their own is being tortured and will almost certainly be killed, executive order will stop them from attempting a rescue mission. In direct defiance of the President's orders, Navy SEAL sniper Gil Shann launches an audacious mission to infiltrate the tribal faction holding the captured pilot. A pulse-pounding battle ensues, pitching the entire force of the Taliban against the fearless and heroic American sniper. Packed with blistering action and real-life combat scenes, Sniper Elite: One Way Tripwill pin you to the edge of your seat until the very last sentence.
- Author BiographyScott McEwen is a trial attorney in San Diego, California, and has taught at Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He obtained his undergraduate degree at Oregon State University and thereafter studied and worked extensively in London. Scott works with and provides support for several military charitable organizations, including the Seal Team Foundation. Thomas Koloniar is the author of the post-apocalyptic novel Cannibal Reign. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from the University of Akron. A former police officer from Akron, Ohio, he currently lives in Mexico.
- Author(s)Scott McEwan,Thomas Koloniar
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSniper Elite
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.