All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionOriginating from Oslo, Norway, the architectural and design firm Shetta has grown into an international practice, with offices in New York, San Francisco, Innsbruck and Singapore. This volume explores Shetta's humanistic approach to architecture, its transdisciplinary processes and its eclectic oeuvre from 1989 to the present.
- PublisherPress Forlaget
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- Place of PublicationOslo
- Country of PublicationNorway
- ImprintPress Forlaget
- Weight1882 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.