All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- Description<b>Murder gets nutty in the latest in Elizabeth Lee's delectable Nut House series</b><i>Lindy Blanchard s family pecan farm is kwn county-wide, but it s the goodies her grandmother sells at their store, the Nut House, that really bring in the crowds until someone turns one of her tasty treats deadly </i> The Most Original Pecan Treat contest at the Ag Fair is the talk of Riverville, Texas, especially when it s clear that Miss Amelia Blanchard s Heavenly Texas Pecan Caviar will take home a blue ribbon. Which is why everyone is amazed when her dish doesn t even place and even more shocked when one of the judges, Pastor Jenkins, keels over dead, right after taking a second taste of Miss Amelia s food. No one in town truly believes that Amelia would even hurt a fly, but all the evidence points to poor Pastor Jenkins death being caused by poison in the caviar. Now, unless Lindy figures out who wanted to frame Amelia for murder, her meemaw may have baked her last famous pecan pie
- Author Biography<b>Elizabeth Lee </b>is the author of the Nut House mysteries, including<i>A Tough Nut to Kill</i>.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lee
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleNut House Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.