All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the Sreys - Mummy, Daddy, Mop, Snuggle, Snuffle and Pignut. This family of dormice love to sleep, all except the youngest, Pignut. Instead, he goes on an adventure around the forest and discovers the dormouse-written 'Secret Book of Sleep'. Reading it, Pignut finally drops off. Underlying this delightful tale is a secret weapon for exhausted parents - the story is written using simple neurolinguistic techniques, designed to have a soporific effect on the listener. Also includes an audio version of the tale.
- Author BiographyMeg and Catherine Pybus are a mother and daughter team. Catherine was creative director of an advertising agency and is now a full-time writer. Meg is a retired primary school teacher. Both have written books published for adults. Petra Brown is a full-time illustrator who has created illustrations for a variety of books. Her first picture book, If Big Can - I Can, was short-listed for the Booktrust Early Years Award.
- Author(s)Catherine Pybus,Meg Pybus
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content Notefully illustrated throughout
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Petra Brown
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $54.78Trending at AU $56.04
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.50
- AU $22.58Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.