All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionActive investor/speculators earned only 2.56% annually, 1990-2010, (QAIB) DALBARinccom. Active traders are successful only 20% of the time. Brokerage clients earned NEGATIVE 2.26% a year 1997-2001 when they followed the firm's advice. Inactive investors earned 11.8% annually over the long-term.* Inactive investors paid an average of 0.21% in fees and $0 commissions annually. *See Chapter 1 for my choices. Low-cost funds beat high-cost funds in every single time period and data point tested. Morningstar Your financial health may t be good right w. Your gut is telling you to sell all your investments NOW. But wait, Warren Buffett, world's greatest investor, says, Most investors, both institutional and individual, will find that the best way to own common stocks is through an index fund that charges minimal fees.... Paradoxically, when 'dumb' money ackwledges its limitations, it ceases to be dumb.
- Author(s)Dan Keppel Mba
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.