Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you need to kw about the cultivation and propagation of swdrops: tips, tools, and sources of supply Swdrops: the harbinger of spring, delicate and charismatic. Over 300 varieties of swdrops are portrayed here for the first time in such abundance - brilliantly photographed in their natural environment. The reader learns everything necessary to cultivate and propagate these bulbs, about collecting them and the right tools of the trade. Indispensible for galanthophiles, the book will spark the interest of beginners and is a beautiful and practical reference work for conisseurs.
- Author BiographyGUNTER WALDORF was bitten by the gardening bug at the age of six. Today, together with his wife, he maintains a substantial garden in Nettetal am Niederrhein in Germany, with around 450 varieties of snowdrops. He organises the successful Snowdrop Days that take place there every February.
- Author(s)Gunter Waldorf
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteOver 300 colour photographs
- Weight499 g
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.