All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionTrent Macleod fought his way up from thing to buy into Marvel Incorporated in Dallas Texas. He kws Holly resents him, but doesn't understand why she hates him eugh to get them lost in the worst swstorm to hit West Texas in decades. He kws he should keep her strictly off limits, but how can he when they're marooned in a tiny house with one bed and almost heat? Passion ignites in the freezing home as they give in to their attraction--but will the fire last? Holly Tucker despises yet is attracted to the dynamic man who bought shares in the family business that her gambler father foolishly lost. Was Holly's stepmother telling the truth and Trent caused the heart attack that killed Holly's father? As their fascination pulls them together, Holly realizes her stepmother must have lied. But Holly cares way too much for Trent. When she learns he's a gambler, she swears she will give her body to him, but t her soul. A lifetime of repairing her father's gambling follies has cured her of loving a gambler. Or has it?
- Author BiographyAs long as I can remember, I've made up adventures. I admit the early creative stories featured me riding the range with Roy Rogers and Dale Evans and saving the West. What a disappointment to learn that Roy was exclusively committed to Dale! Eventually, my best friend from across the street and I decided to become better detectives than Nancy Drew. We drove our parents and neighbors crazy sticking our pert little noses where they didn't belong. About that time I started writing down my adventures, but mostly I was a reader. Not until I read Nora Roberts' early novels did I decide to create my own romance manuscripts. My road to publishing was a lot slower than Nora's was. No surprise there! I still read Nora's books-as well as those of countless other authors-but now I write full time. Unless life interferes, that is. My Hero and I live one a small acreage in the ranching and horse country of North Central Texas. Finally, my childhood dream has come true and I'm in the midst of cowboys. Our two daughters are grown and in their own homes not far away. Living with Hero and me now are Webster, our sweet black Shih Tzu, and our two shorthaired cats: Sebastian, a large black and white tuxedo who thinks he's our watchcat; and Bailey Erin, a shy apricot tabby who mostly stays in my office. When I'm not writing, I love spending time with family, reading, traveling with Hero, browsing antique malls and estate sales, and digging into family history and genealogy. Writing about strong heroes and heroines who overcome amazing obstacles to forge a meaningful life together is my passion. I love to hear from readers at caroline @ carolineclemmons (dot) com. Remove the spaces and use a period for the dot. Thanks for reading my books! You can learn more about my releases plus participate in fun contests and giveaways by signing up for my newsletter at www.carolineclemmons.com and at my blog http: //carolineclemmons.blogspot.com. Participate on my Facebook page at http: //www.facebook.com/CarolineClemmonsRomances and on Twitter at https: //twitter.com/#!/carolinclemmons. I'm also on Goodreads and Pinterest and a few other social media sites.
- Author(s)Caroline Clemmons
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.