All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionColdwater Bay - a tiny village tucked away on the southern coast of the Isle of Wight - suddenly finds itself being besieged by Africans who have gone there for that very purpose. A racist doctor on holiday, two of his love-sick teenage wards, and the Africans' inside man in the village watch events unfold from their very different viewpoints, in this ambitious, original vel which steers a captivating path between the comic and the horrific.
- Author BiographyMATTHEW TREE was born in London at the tail end of 1958. He has lived in Barcelona since 1984. For literary reasons of his own, in 1990 he stopped writing in English and switched to Catalan, in which language he has published ten books, including two novels, a collection of short stories, an autobiography, a rant against work, and a personal essay on racism. In English he has published a collection of articles and essays 'Barcelona, Catalonia. A View From The Inside' (Cookwood Press, Mass. USA). 'Snug' is his first published novel written in his native tongue. SNUG was chosen by The Bookbag magazine as one of the ten best self-published books in the UK in 2014, in all categories.
- Author(s)Matthew Tree
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.