All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a real life success story and personal perspective of the evolution of the Pole fitness industry. Join Stefania as she navigates the ups and the downs of this amazing and rapidly expanding way of life. No matter what stage you are at on your Pole path; past, present or future, this book is an essential part of your toolkit. Something all Pole addicts will relate to. Makes an ideal gift for a friend, family member or loved one who cherishes their Pole. Maybe you're thinking of starting Pole as a new hobby and want to kw what to expect? This book touches on topics such as: *Pole Dance V's Pole Sport *Men & Children in Pole *Pole Health & safety *Training tips & advice * Poleing in Pregnancy * Pole Stars and Idols around the world. Reader interaction through our social media network, Ask questions, post comments, photos or share your own personal Pole stories and successes. Available as a paperback or on Kindle. https: //www.facebook.com/SoIHearYoureAPoleDancer?
- Author BiographyBorn in Leeds, Uk in 1983, Stefania Roberto gave up her Paramedic career to become the Founder of Polercise Tenerife and 'Sister' studios around the world (Gran Canaria, Dubai, West Australia). She has over 15years experience in the industry as well as being a PDC and IPDFA instructor. On top of her Pole Passion she also co-runs the extremely successful Tenerife Bootcamp. This is her debut book, although she has previous writing experience including Travel blogs and Food reviews for local press, easily done, with travel and food being two of her favourite things. Also: Miss Pole Dance Tenerife 2006. Guinness world record holder. Other skills include other aerial arts such as Silks and Aerial hoop (lyra). Also Hula hooping, Fire breathing, and body burning. (fakir) More than anything she wants to help people feel better about themselves and to achieve what they believe is the impossible.
- Author(s)Stefania Roberto
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.