All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther contemporary thought-provoking romance from Susane Colasanti! When Brooke discovers that the love of her life, Scott Abrams, is moving from their New Jersey suburb to New York City for senior year, she decides to follow hime there. Living with her estranged father and adjusting to a whole new school are challenging--and things get even worse when she finds out that Scott already has a girlfriend. But as she learns to navigate the big city, she starts to discover a whole new side of herself, and realizes that sometimes love can find you even when you're t looking for it.
- Author BiographySusane Colasanti is the author of <i>When It Happens</i>, <i>Take Me There</i>, <i>Waiting for You</i>, and <i>Something Like Fate</i>. Before becoming a full-time author, she was a high school science teacher for almost ten years. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Susane Colasanti
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight236 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.