All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the bestselling author of Bright Side and Gus Love is strange. It comes out of where. There's logic to it. It's t methodical. It's t scientific. It's pure emotion and passion. And emotion and passion can be dangerous because they fuel love...and hate. I'm w a reluctant conisseur of both-an expert through immersion. I kw them intimately. When I fell in love with Miranda, it was swift and blind. She was the person I'd elevated to mythical status in my head, in my dreams. Here's the thing about dreams, they're smoke. They're spun as thoughts until they become something we think we want. Something we think we need. That was Miranda. She was smoke. I thought I wanted her. I thought I needed her. Over time reality crept in and slowly dissected and disemboweled my dreams like a predator, leaving behind a rotting carcass. Reality can be a fierce bitch. So can Miranda. And I can be a fool... who believes in dreams. And people. And love. Note from the author: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is recommended for mature audiences only.
- Author BiographyI (Kim Holden) live in the greatest city in the world: Denver, Colorado. Some of my favorite things: reading, writing, the two coolest guys on the planet (my husband and son), my bicycle, Facebook, iced coffee, and music. I also love dreaming. And speaking of dreaming, I have a bit of advice for anyone reading this ... follow your dreams. It's never too late. Get started today ... heck get started RIGHT NOW! Make your dreams reality. I love to hear from fellow readers. Love. It. Please come find me. We'll hang out. It'll be fun: Facebook https: //www.facebook.com/KimHoldenAuthor Goodreads https: //www.goodreads.com/author/show/7445352.Kim_Holden My Website https: //kimholdenbooks.
- Author(s)Kim Holden
- PublisherDo Epic LLC
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDo Epic LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAmy Donnelly,Monica Stockbridge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.