CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionSo Obscure a Person tells the story of ALEXANDER STINSON Senior of Williamsburg and Buckingham County, Virginia. His life spanned almost the entire eighteenth century of Virginia and he is the progenitor of the Virginia STINSON family, including those who went further South after the Revolutionary War. This book, which includes five generations of his descendants, is the result of years of research at courthouses and libraries in Virginia and elsewhere. It is extensively documented with both embedded sources and foottes, and is fully indexed. There is an excursus on the HOOPER family which includes his English maternal forebears, and his CABELL and MAYO cousins. The hardcover edition (ISBN 978-1-4357-1328-4) of this book is available at online booksellers and www.lulu.com/ednabarney.
- Author BiographyThe maternal forebears of Edna Barney were all Virginians. She has been researching and documenting the Days of Their Lives for more than fifty years, since a young teenager. She is the author of PEYTONs Along the Aquia Genealogy, editor of Peyton, of England and Virginia, and the author-creator of the website Neddy's Nook on the Net. She and her husband Cliff live in Fairfax County, Virginia.
- Author(s)Edna Barney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.