Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAnne Manne reflects on her idyllic childhood in rural Australia in this charming collection of vignettes. First published as an occasional series in Quadrant magazine in the early 1990s, this marks the first time these delightful stories have been gathered together in one single anthology.
- Author BiographyAnne Manne is a writer and social commentator who has been a regular columnist for The Australian and The Age. Her essays on contemporary life regularly appear in The Monthly magazine. She is the author of Motherhood- How Should We Care for Our Children, which was a finalist in the Walkley Award for Best Non-Fiction Book in 2006, and the Quarterly Essay, 'Love and Money- The Family and the Free Market', published in 2008.
- Author(s)Anne Manne
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight266 g
- Width136 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.