All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers all aspects of treatment, medication, diet, lifestyle, exercise, written by a medical scientist with prostate cancer himself. Also includes complementary medicine. With a question and answer format the book is easy to navigate.
- Author BiographyDr Brian Meade has many medical degrees - Pathology, Endocrinology, Clinical Biochemistry and Reproductive Biology. Brian's area of interest is the impact of lifestyle and particularly nutrients on the biochemistry and molecular biology of prostate cancer.
- Author(s)Brian Meade
- PublisherMichelle Anderson Publishing
- Date of Publication30/03/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHill of Content Publishing Co Pty Ltd
- Weight211 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.