Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.33Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a complete set of answers to the questions in So You Really Want to Learn English Book 1, 2nd Edition (978-1-905735-51-8). So You Really Want to Learn English Book 1, 2nd Edition is designed to be used by pupils who are working towards entrance exams at 11+, or those looking for a stretching Key Stage 2 English course. Exercises are included throughout the book to encourage pupils to write in a variety of styles and help develop technique and original thinking.
- Author BiographySusan Elkin taught English to thousands of pupils for 36 years. Most recently she was a member of the English Department at Benenden from 1993-2004. She has a parallel career as a professional writer and journalist, writing regularly for the Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and The Stage. She lives and writes in Kent.
- Author(s)Susan Elkin
- PublisherGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCranbrook
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight108 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.