Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do some professors always receive positive evaluations from students while other instructors struggle from class to class? The answer, according to author Dr. Shelton J. Goode, is that successful professors are able to create a dynamic learning environment for all of their students, regardless of age or level of kwledge. Based on extensive research and experience, So You Think You Can Teach shows readers how to recognize and rectify classroom issues that can inhibit the full participation of a diverse student body; create an inclusive learning environment that capitalizes on the creativity and richness that adult learners bring to the classroom; manage student differences by building bridges between the various groups within the classroom; develop the teaching skills necessary to help your students achieve their desired learning goals. This straightforward guide is the product of more than two decades of college and university teaching experience. The lessons and methods developed by Goode give new college professors and instructors concrete, practical ways to increase their creativity, invation, and productivity in the classroom. So You Think You Can Teach creates confident, effective teachers with the kwledge and skills to help their students reach their educational goals.
- Author(s)Dr Shelton J Goode,Shelton J Goode
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.